Vision, Mission, Values & Commitment
Train’d Up prides itself on its ability to deliver a broad range of vocational education and training services throughout the UK. Training our learners today, to meet the needs of industry tomorrow.
Train’d Up to be recognised as a high quality, innovative, responsive, market leading national training provider.
To provide high quality educational services for our learners today, meeting industries needs for tomorrow.
Train’d Up adopts the following values to underpin and guide its day-to-day activity and future development:
- Integrity: We will operate ethically, reliably and honestly;
- Excellence: We will exceed expectations and strive to be the best we can be;
- Care and Respect: We will provide a caring and understanding environment, acknowledging each other’s individuality and differences;
- Differentiation: We will be leaders in our fields and create unique points of difference that set what we do apart from other training providers.
Train’d Up is committed to the following:
- Learners: Providing learners with excellence in tuition, a positive learning environment and the opportunity to excel in local, national and global employment markets;
- Skills: Providing industry and the wider communities in which we operate, with the highest skills which will develop capability and achieve local, national and global competitiveness;
- Staff: Providing a working environment that attracts staff, nurtures leaders and encourages excellence.
Delivering quality apprenticeship provision in:
and Customer Service
|Careers Education Information Advice and Guidance Policy||182.42 KB||04-10-2023||DownloadPreview|
|Complaints Policy and Feedback Process||176.15 KB||04-10-2023||DownloadPreview|
|Delivery Centre Appeals Policy & Procedure||117.79 KB||04-10-2023||DownloadPreview|
|Education & Skills Funding Agency ILR Privacy Notice||131.00 KB||04-10-2023||DownloadPreview|
|Employer Engagement Policy||121.79 KB||04-10-2023||DownloadPreview|
|Equality & Diversity Policy||136.23 KB||04-10-2023||DownloadPreview|
|Health and Safety Policy||190.43 KB||04-10-2023||DownloadPreview|
|Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) Policy||167.26 KB||04-10-2023||DownloadPreview|
|Prevent Policy||159.10 KB||04-10-2023||DownloadPreview|
|Safeguarding Policy||285.06 KB||04-10-2023||DownloadPreview|
|Subcontractor Rationale Fees and Charging Policy||114.32 KB||04-10-2023||DownloadPreview|
|Use of Subcontractors Policy||151.03 KB||17-10-2022||DownloadPreview|
|Whistleblowing Policy||74.63 KB||04-10-2023||DownloadPreview|