VISION, MISSION, VALUES & COMMITMENT
Train’d Up prides itself on its ability to deliver a broad range of vocational education and training services throughout the UK. Training our learners today, to meet the needs of industry tomorrow.
Train’d Up to be recognised as a leading UK wide training provider.
To provide high quality training provision for our learners today, meeting industries needs for tomorrow.
Train’d Up adopts the following values to underpin and guide its day-to-day activity and future development:
- Integrity: We will operate ethically, reliably and honestly;
- Excellence: We will exceed expectations and strive to be the best we can be;
- Care and Respect: We will provide a caring and understanding environment, acknowledging each other’s individuality and differences;
- Differentiation: We will be leaders in our fields and create unique points of difference that
set what we do apart from other training providers.
Train’d Up is committed to the following:
- Learners: Providing learners with excellence in tuition, a positive learning environment and the opportunity to excel in the global employment market;
- Skills: Providing industry and the community with the highest skills which will develop
capability and achieve global competitiveness;
- Staff: Providing a working environment that attracts staff, nurtures leaders and encourages excellence and a global outlook.
DELIVERING QUALITY APPRENTICESHIP PROVISION IN:
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
|Complaints Policy and Feedback Process||114.67 KB||DownloadPreview|
|Delivery Centre Appeals Policy & Procedure||97.92 KB||DownloadPreview|
|Education & Skills Funding Agency Privacy Notice||142.49 KB||DownloadPreview|
|Employer Engagement Policy||100.12 KB||DownloadPreview|
|Subcontractor Rationale Fees and Charging Policy 2020-21 03....||133.03 KB||DownloadPreview|
|Use of Subcontractors Policy||84.08 KB||DownloadPreview|